You're welcome to use these resources to develop your Art of Compassionate Resilience.
Please acknowledge the author or owner if you use or share the resources.
Keep your WWC Art of Resilience Mudmap handy and work on the next small action you could take.
Keep your eyes peeled for the session videos after Christmas.
Julie's reading list:
- What Color is Your Parachute? Bolles, Richard Nelson. Simon & Shuster (2012) www.jobhuntersbible.com/
- 'brain rules' 12 principles for surviving and thriving at work, home and school. Medina, John. Scribe Publications Pty Ltd (2011, 2013) www.brainrules.net
- Building Resiliency: How to Thrive in Times of Change Centre for Creative Leadership Pulley, Mary Lynn and Wakefield, Michael. (2001) www.ccl.org
- Building Resilient Organisations Robb, Dean. OD Practitioner Vol 32, No. 3, 2000
- The Artist’s Way Cameron Julia. Pan Books (2000)
- The Authentic Career, Following the Path of Self-Discovery to Professional Fulfillment, Craddock, M. (2004) New World Library Novato CA
- The Resilience Factor: 7 keys to finding your inner strength and overcoming life’s hurdles Reivich K. & Shatte A. (2002). New York Broadway Books
Thank you for being a part of the 2017 Womenar.
You helped raise $2,259 for Very Special Kids.
No matter what the situation, remind yourself "I have a choice". - Deepak Chopra
Health, aged and community care need more compassionate leaders, and those compassionate leaders need more resilience.
We will stay in touch and offer you more events where you can connect and learn from remarkable women leaders, just like yourself.
Have a fabulous festive season and keep your eye on the email for notification of the video posting.
Veronica & Cathy